Unicorn bubble, VC disruption, and Berlin ecosystem — with Robert Lacher, Visionaries Club
In today’s episode, listen to an interview with Robert Lacher, founding partner of Berlin-based VC firm Visionaries Club. The firm is backed by an impressive list of founders of successful European startups, including Flixbus, Getyourguide, HelloFresh, and many others.
Here are some things we’ve discussed:
- The firm in a nutshell
- Angel investing → La Famiglia → Visionaries Club
- How to build “the best product for founders”
- Why do you need to disrupt the VC ecosystem?
- Is the unicorn race getting out of hand?
- Berlin ecosystem these days
- Anti-portfolio examples