It's all happening man! The Tech.eu Summit is coming up next week, and on a personal note, I can't wait to see and meet and have a beer with each and every one of you. No seriously, buy me a drink, I'll show you.
It's been a crazy week and the editorial team is in fine spirits, give a listen to this one folks!
Up this week:
- Cate throws us a bone and fills us in on what's waggin' in the world of pet tech
- BASF business incubator Chemovator has opened its door to startups outside of the company
- We stand in solidarity with CNET journalists
- The Titanic: Full-sized scans reveal the wreck as never seen before
- Regulators say no no no to Revolut's bid for a full on banking license
- Seedcamp hauls home $180 million
- Fake Tan meets Fake Article. Irish Times got played and Fiona fell for it too
- Evie Ring by Movano announced its launch date for September
- Elkstone has closed its €100 million early-stage venture fund
- The EU Artificial Intelligence Act
- Sam Altman at Congress
- Zoom + Anthropic
- The Creator
- The Death of a Translator
All this and waaaaaay more on this week's Drive at Five.
Creators and Guests
Managing Editor at Tech.eu | polymath | bass player | singletasker | whisky and whiskey drinker | email@example.com
Journalist | News Reporter @tech_eu | firstname.lastname@example.org | contributor Connected @businessposthq | Opinions my own | Forward, always👌🏻
Robin Wauters @ Tech.eu 🇺🇦
European tech journalist and analyst; founder of @tech_eu, previously @TheNextWeb & @TechCrunch. Also proud co-founder of @StartupLensEU and @BeCentralBxl.