Just Eat Grub Takeaway Hub
This week, let's take a look at the role that European startups may play in the food delivery industry in the US. Later in the show, you'll hear an interview with Antti-Jussi Suominen, CEO at the Finnish fintech startup Holvi.
Here are the notes and links for this week’s episode.
🍕 The battle for Grubhub
- 'Nobody's making money in this business': Uber's CEO defends a possible GrubHub merger amid criticism of the reported merger talks
- Uber-Grubhub deal hinges on breakup fee after narrowing price gap
- Uber could lose its Grubhub deal to Just Eat or Delivery Hero
- Grubhub jumps on deal inquiries from Just Eat, Delivery Hero
- Grubhub rockets 11% on reports of takeover interest from 2 European peers
- Grubhub has two new suitors, Just Eat Takeaway and Delivery Hero
- Dara Khosrowshahi: How Uber is changing and being challenged by a global pandemic