40,000 people are coming to Lisbon — with Paddy Cosgrave, Web Summit
In today’s episode, listen to an interview with Paddy Cosgrave, CEO and co-founder of Web Summit. Europe's largest tech conference of this year begins today — and we sat down with the man who's running the show to discuss the latest and learn about what to expect.
Here are some things we’ve discussed:
- What to expect from this year's Web Summit?
- Whistleblowing, climate tech, NFT, and crypto
- Are there too many VCs?
- How an event company becomes a software company
- “Crazy” branding decisions outside Europe
- 100,000 people at next year's Web Summit